Nurturing Mums Courses in Blackheath
Our postnatal courses in Blackheath will give you all the information you need to be calm, cool and confident as a parent. Join us with your baby 0-9m and become part of a sociable, like-minded group of new mums!
Details: 2 session mini course on Wednesday 16th Oct and Thursday 17th Oct
Venue: Cote Brasserie, Blackheath, 15-16 Royal Parade London SE3 0TL
Included in the course price:
- 2, 2hr sessions run by professionals covering essential first aid and all things sleep.
- An opportunity to share your story and connect with other local new mamas & their babies.
- A free taster session of a local baby group.
- A goody bag full of national and local discounts & treats.
- Tea and coffee on us!
For full details of exactly what happens each session please see below.
If you have any questions about Nurturing Mums Blackheath Contact Jenni Here
We do offer a group discount of 10% for four or more mums booking together, send us an email to find out how.
Click on Each Tab Below To See Further Details
This session will be spent meeting each other and introducing your precious arrival to the group. We will also have a sleep consultant with us. Sleeping through the night is the holy grail of these first few months, and whether you’re keen on a strict routine or prefer to sling the baby on your back, let’s look at the options. Our sleep consultant will highlight the importance of naps, sleep cues and sleep windows. Bedtime routines, comforting sleep aids and techniques will all be discussed. As well as time for your questions.
This session we will have Mini First Aid with us to provide you with essential first aid knowledge. Covering CPR, how to deal with choking as well as other situations so that if you were to ever be in an emergency situation you have the tools to deal with it. We will also have a local baby group join us and provide a taster session for all your babies to enjoy.
Booking and cancellation policy
Your place on a Nurturing Mums course in Blackheath is guaranteed only once full payment has been received.
- If you cancel less than 2 weeks before the start date of your chosen course, no refund will be given.
- If you cancel 2-6 weeks before the start date of your chosen course, a 50% refund will be offered.
- If you cancel 6 weeks or more before the start date of your chosen course, a full refund will be offered.
- If you have booked onto a course but wish to postpone to the next available course, an administrative charge of £15.00 will be applied.
- We have the right to remove or exclude anyone from the course at any stage entirely at our discretion.
- Speakers, topics, dates and course venues are subject to change.
- If 1 session is missed, it can be made up in the next course (at the same venue) if there is space available. Any additional makeup sessions will be subject to an administrative fee.