Nurturing Mums Courses in Earlsfield
Our postnatal courses in Earlsfield will give you all the information you need to be calm, cool and confident as a parent. Join us with your baby 0-9m and become part of a sociable, like-minded group of new parents!
Book now to secure your place!
Next Course Details: Earlsfield
Click on Each Tab Below To See Further Details
We want to hear your birth stories – did everything go according to plan or were there a few hiccups along the way? Are you breast or bottle feeding? This session will be spent meeting each other and introducing your precious arrival to the group.
Sleeping through the night is the holy grail of these first few months, and whether you’re keen on a strict routine or prefer to sling the baby on your back, let’s look at the options. Our sleep consultant will highlight the importance of naps, sleep cues and sleep windows. Bedtime routines, comforting sleep aids and techniques will all be discussed.
So you’re unsure what to do when your baby is unwell? This session will give you some basic knowledge of CPR, how to deal with choking and burns as well as other situations which will inevitably come up with a new baby.
So you have chosen to breastfeed or bottle-feed (or some combination of both) and soon it will time to think about weaning! This topic brings up so many questions – when to start, how to start, and suggested foods. Our nutritionist will talk about how to identify the signs when your baby is ready, where to begin and introduce the topic du jour: baby-led weaning.
Back to baby now! Let’s chat about how our babies develop physically, from a floppy newborn to a sturdier baby who can nearly sit up unaided. What can we do to help our babies develop and stimulate their senses? Our guest speaker today will treat all the mums and babies to a fun-filled music group, with shakers, instruments, bubbles and much more!
Booking and cancellation policy
Your place on a Nurturing Mums course in Earlsfield is guaranteed only once full payment has been received.
- If you cancel less than 2 weeks before the start date of your chosen course, no refund will be given.
- If you cancel 2-6 weeks before the start date of your chosen course, a 50% refund will be offered.
- If you cancel 6 weeks or more before the start date of your chosen course, a full refund will be offered.
- If you have booked onto a course but wish to postpone to the next available course, an administrative charge of £15.00 will be applied.
- We have the right to remove or exclude anyone from the course at any stage entirely at our discretion.
- Speakers, topics, dates and course venues are subject to change.
- If 1 session is missed, it can be made up in the next course (at the same venue) if there is space available. Any additional makeup sessions will be subject to an administrative fee.