Nurturing Mums Courses in Hampstead
Our postnatal courses in Hampstead will give you all the information you need to be calm, cool and confident as a parent. Become part of a sociable, like-minded group of new mums!
Book now to secure your place!
Nurturing Mums will be taking an extended break over the spring/summer while the team are enjoying some maternity leave! Courses will be scheduled to start up again in September, so please join our waiting list by completing the “Contact Us” form for updates on upcoming courses – we have a feeling they’ll be a sell-out!
Details: Start Date: TBC – Duration: 4 weeks – Time: TBC – Venue: TBC Cost: £125
Included in the course price:
4 weekly one hour sessions run by experts covering sleep, first aid & weaning!
An opportunity to meet local new mamas & their babies.
A free professional photograph of you & your baby.
A goody bag full of local discounts & treats including a free baby music class!
As a member of Nurturing Mums, you can claim your free MORI gift worth £21 – MORI’s best selling white baby blanket crafted from organic cotton and bamboo.
Lasting 4 weeks, starting later this year.
For full details of exactly what happens each week please see below.
If you have any questions about a Nurturing Mums Course Contact Lucinda Here
Click on Each Week Below To See Further Details
We want to hear your birth stories – did everything go according to plan or were there a few hiccups along the way? Are you breast or bottle feeding? This session will be spent meeting each other and introducing your precious arrival to the group.
Sleeping through the night is the holy grail of these first few months, and whether you’re keen on a strict routine or prefer to sling the baby on your back, let’s look at the options. Our sleep consultant will highlight the importance of naps, sleep cues and sleep windows. Bedtime routines, comforting sleep aids and techniques will all be discussed.
So you’re unsure what to do when your baby is unwell? This session will give you some basic knowledge of CPR, how to deal with choking and burns as well as other situations which will inevitably come up with a new baby.
So you have chosen to breastfeed or bottle-feed (or some combination of both) and soon it will time to think about weaning! This topic brings up so many questions – when to start, how to start, and suggested foods. Our nutritionist will talk about how to identify the signs when your baby is ready, where to begin and introduce the topic du jour: baby-led weaning.
Booking and cancellation policy
Your place on a Nurturing Mums course in Hampstead is guaranteed only once full payment has been received.
- If you cancel less than 2 weeks before the start date of your chosen course, no refund will be given.
- If you cancel 2-6 weeks before the start date of your chosen course, a 50% refund will be offered.
- If you cancel 6 weeks or more before the start date of your chosen course, a full refund will be offered.
- If you have booked onto a course but wish to postpone to the next available course, an administrative charge of £15.00 will be applied.
- We have the right to remove or exclude anyone from the course at any stage entirely at our discretion.
- Speakers, topics, dates and course venues are subject to change.
- If 1 session is missed, it can be made up in the next course (at the same venue) if there is space available. Any additional makeup sessions will be subject to an administrative fee.