Nurturing Mums Courses in Hampstead
Our postnatal courses in Hampstead will give you all the information you need to be calm, cool and confident as a parent. Become part of a sociable, like-minded group of new mums!
Perfect for mums with babies 0-9m who want to find their local girl gang & get expert, non-judgemental advice!
Next Course Details:
Details: Starts on Thursday 12th March 2020 (followed by 3 consecutive Thursdays)
Duration: 4 weeks
Venue: The Sherriff Centre, West Hampstead.
Included in the course price:
- 4 weekly hour and a half sessions run by experts covering first aid, sleep, weaning and maternal wellness.
- An opportunity to meet local new mums & their babies.
- Teas and coffees each week
- A local baby class taster session during week 1
- A free professional photograph of you & your baby.
- A goody bag full of national and local discounts & treats.
For full details of exactly what happens each week please see below.
If you have any questions about Nurturing Mums Hampstead contact your host, Jessica Here
We do offer a group discount of 10% for four or more mums booking together, send us an email to find out how.
Click on Each Tab Below To See Further Details
We want to hear your story – did everything go according to plan with your pregnancy or were there a few hiccups along the way? Are you breast or bottle feeding? This session will be spent meeting each other and introducing your precious arrival to the group. We also invite a local baby group to run a little taster session to give you a flavour of what else is in your local area.
Sleeping through the night is the holy grail of these first few months, and whether you’re keen on a strict routine or prefer to sling the baby on your back, let’s look at the options. Our sleep consultant will highlight the importance of naps, sleep cues and sleep windows. Bedtime routines, comforting sleep aids and techniques will all be discussed.
So you’re unsure what to do when your baby is unwell? This session will give you some basic knowledge of CPR, how to deal with choking and burns as well as other situations which will inevitably come up with a new baby.
So you have chosen to breastfeed or bottle-feed (or some combination of both) and soon it will time to think about weaning! This topic brings up so many questions – when to start, how to start, and suggested foods. Our nutritionist will talk about how to identify the signs when your baby is ready, where to begin and introduce the topic du jour: baby-led weaning. We will also cover your own health and wellbeing, what nutrients you might be lacking and how to take care of yourself and your body.
Booking and cancellation policy
Your place on a Nurturing Mums course in Hampstead is guaranteed only once full payment has been received.
- If you cancel less than 2 weeks before the start date of your chosen course, no refund will be given.
- If you cancel 2-6 weeks before the start date of your chosen course, a 50% refund will be offered.
- If you cancel 6 weeks or more before the start date of your chosen course, a full refund will be offered.
- If you have booked onto a course but wish to postpone to the next available course, an administrative charge of £15.00 will be applied.
- We have the right to remove or exclude anyone from the course at any stage entirely at our discretion.
- Speakers, topics, dates and course venues are subject to change.
To be put on our waiting list for future courses please contact us using the form below.